Muskan Shaikh Unschool Team39,943 Product Experience Team
Feel free to reach should you need anything. :)
Do you have questions for Muskan Shaikh?
Log in to ask Muskan Shaikh questions publicly or anonymously.
You don’t have to major in Environmental Science to know that each one of us impacts the earth in our own way—for better and worse.
Earth Day (which is celebrating its 50th anniversary on April 22, 2020) is a great time to remember the simple things we can do to tread a bit lighter on our one and only planet. It’s not as hard as you think, just take one step towards sustainability.
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
The key to replacing bad habits is to become mindful of the cues that lead to our subconscious performance of unwanted behaviors. Once we are aware of habitual cues, we can disrupt the connection between these cues and our undesirable habits.
So Swap your Bad Habits with a New Habit Now!
Stuck in the middle of your Goals?
Try these steps to Finish What You've Started:
- Don't just start on anything- do only the stuff that you're passionate about
- So you know what to expect
- So you can finish the project in a timely manner
- Whatever you're obsessing about doesn't make a big deal in the long run
- Hold yourself to your word
- In times when you feel uninspired, remember your end vision
- Follow the path of the highest enjoyment
- Whatever gets measured gets improved
- Celebrate what you've done so far
- Quit the project if it's not what you want
Blessed is the season that engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. May happiness, joy, health, and wealth reach your door this festival. 🥳
Well at Unschool, we share our similarities and celebrate our differences, and believe the greatness of a culture can be found in its festivals. So festivals greeting to you from the Unschool family.😇
- Visme is an easy-to-use graphic design app with templates for everything.
- Look for social media and infographics to business cards and presentations here.
- A sleek interface, affordable plans, and robust functionality.
- It's one of the best visual storytelling tools of 2021.
- You also get data visualization.
- You have Offline mode access.
- User interface.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Safety and privacy.
- Content database.
- A free-to-use online graphical tool
- Combines design, photo-editing, and layout
- Can be used to generate posters, guidance, and projects
- Video Transitions to tell better stories with free video transitions.
- Online Video Recorder to capture every move with a free online video recorder.
- Video resizing, canva line.
- Text Animations, add text to photo.
- Teams and Image Cropper.
- Choose the template you want and download it to use in Google Slides or in PowerPoint.
- There you can change, add and delete elements.
- Create the color palette you want for your projects and even add your own photos- all to make your presentation truly unique.
- A large number of resources at your disposal with each template
- A well-structured presentation, with a clean design, communicates better and makes your projects more attractive.
Soft skills are vital for a highly functional workplace because they enable people to get along better and efficiently complete their tasks. There will be more misunderstandings and clashes in the office, or via remote communications, between co-workers without soft skills.
No matter what job you have, communication will be a key component of your success. Whether verbal or written communication, you need to have this soft skill polished to make things more seamless at the office.
Terms or phrases you can use on your resume that reflect communication skills include:
- Active listening
- Verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
Employers want an office filled with team players. Those are individuals who can work well with a diverse group of people. They are not too pushy but not too passive. When needed, a team player can step up to the plate and take charge, but they are willing to sit back if it’s not their role. These individuals are also ready to negotiate and compromise to get the job done.
Terms or phrases you can use on your resume that reflect team player skills include:
- Conflict management
Just like life can take a turn from time to time, work can too. Employers value employees who can adapt to the changing landscape. Flexibility is even more necessary for jobs driven in part by culture or current events, such as marketing, advertising, and public relations.
Terms or phrases you can use on your resume that reflect flexibility/adaptability skills include:
- Willing to change
A strong leader is an asset to an employer because they are decisive and responsible. If needed, the employer can count on them in a crisis and know that they can manage themselves and others. Even if you aren’t put in a leadership position, having these qualities can help when problems come up.
Terms or phrases you can use on your resume that reflect leadership skills include:
- Conflict resolution
Employers appreciate people with a strong work ethic to be a part of the workplace. These are individuals who are responsible and dependable. They exercise good time-management skills, are prompt in completing their tasks, and can be counted on.
Terms or phrases you can use on your resume that reflect work ethic skills include:
- Take initiative
They involve the ability to interact easily with others and maintain relationships. They consist of getting along with all different types of personalities — even ones that may not be your preferred “type.”
Terms or phrases you can use on your resume that reflect interpersonal skills include:
When someone has a positive attitude, it brings a great atmosphere to the whole office. Customers and other employees enjoy being around others who are cheerful and upbeat all the time. Employers especially appreciate someone who has a positive mindset in the workplace; it is inspirational to other employees and can make stressful days seem lighter.
Terms or phrases you can use on your resume that reflect positivity skills include: